AppCode 3.4 roadmap update
Two months ago we published AppCode 3.4 Roadmap and now it’s time to update it and make some corrections in the release schedule:
- We plan to release AppCode 3.3.3 update at the beginning of February without significant additions to features and fixes that are already included in 3.3.x EAP builds. Approximately at the same time we will start the Early Access Program for AppCode 3.4.
- ETA for AppCode 3.4 release is early Spring, as planned before.
- Features that are currently not marked as “completed” here will be partially delivered in AppCode 3.4 release, while others will be included in 3.4.x updates. It means that some of the most complicated features (such as syntax inspections or refactorings) can appear only in 3.4.x updates, but we will try to deliver both of those in 3.4. The preliminary schedule for minor updates will be published after the release.
- Currently we have the following features left in the roadmap that are planned for 3.4 and 3.4.x releases:
- In addition to the features mentioned above we’ve decided to add the following items in our roadmap based on your reports and requests:
- Fixes for bridging header problems (subtasks of OC-10438 and related issues) that currently affect different code constructions when using mixed code (Swift + Objective-C)
- Fixes for issues with resolve that currently affect completion in Swift (for example, OC-11729 and related issues)
- Fixes for Swift debugger
As usual, there can be some external factors that can change our plans (like any massive changes in new Xcode updates), but we’ll do our best to deliver most of the features mentioned here on time.
Stay tuned and don’t miss 3.4 EAP launch!
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop
AppCode 2023.1 Bug-Fix Update
Hi, AppCode 2023.1 has just been released with fixes for Xcode 14.3 compatibility, Swift refactorings and intentions, the IDE’s UI, and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve refocused the te…
AppCode 2023.1 Release Candidate
Hi, On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve re-focused the team's efforts in other directions, we’ve kept providing technical support to our current users and are releasing bug-fix updates in 2023, targeting mostly the Xco…
AppCode 2022.3 Release and End of Sales and Support
AppCode 2022.3 has just been released. With the release of v2022.3, we are sunsetting the product.
AppCode 2022.3 Release Candidate Is Here
Hi everyone, The release of AppCode 2022.3 is approaching, and the release candidate (build 223.7571.233) is now available for download on our website. You need to have an active subscription or activate a free trial to use this build. The main highlights of this build include: We fixed the r…