New AppCode 3.4 EAP, build 145.184
New AppCode 3.4 EAP, build 145.184 is available for download. The patch update is also available if you are using previous 3.4 EAP build.
This build addresses the following important issues:
- Incorrect intentions about missing localization (OC-6896)
- Problem with Rename refactoring for already localized strings (OC-11707)
- Slow autocompletion appeared since build 144.4199 (IDEA-151684)
From the C++ side this build delivers a lot of changes in Quick documentation. In addition to the information that is already displayed, AppCode will show hyperlinks for types referenced in documentation (works now for classes, structs, unions and enums) and the following declaration modifiers that were omitted before:
- function specifiers (inline, virtual, explicit, final)
- constexpr specifier (constexpr)
- storage class specifiers (register, static, thread_local, extern, mutable)
- cv qualifier (const, volatile, mutable)
Find the complete release notes here and feel free to share your feedback in the comments section below or in our tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!