AppCode 2016.3 EAP, build 163.6957.25
New AppCode 2016.3 EAP is available for download on our confluence page. If you are using previous 2016.3 EAP build, the patch update is also available.
This build brings fixes for the following issues:
- Problems with Swift operators formatting (OC-12352, OC-12353)
- Incorrect indentation for
catchon a new line (OC-14278)
- Issue when
typealiaswith access modifier was incorrectly formatted (OC-14317)
- Resolve issue with
- Parser error for function type parameter with label and underscore (OC-14343)
- Problem with building project after switching Xcode toolchain (OC-14188)
- Issue with Objective-C string concatenation (OC-14308), which also caused parser errors when using XCTAssert and some other macros
- Problem with run configurations specified in Before launch section (OC-14017)
The following Swift 3 support features are included into this build:
- Fixes related to SE-0046 proposal changes (OC-14309, OC-14314, OC-14190)
- SE-0095 Replace protocol <P1,P2> syntax with P1 & P2 syntax (OC-14155)
For the full list of fixes please see the release notes.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
AppCode 2023.1 Bug-Fix Update
Hi, AppCode 2023.1 has just been released with fixes for Xcode 14.3 compatibility, Swift refactorings and intentions, the IDE’s UI, and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve refocused the te…
AppCode 2023.1 Release Candidate
Hi, On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve re-focused the team's efforts in other directions, we’ve kept providing technical support to our current users and are releasing bug-fix updates in 2023, targeting mostly the Xco…
AppCode 2022.3 Release and End of Sales and Support
AppCode 2022.3 has just been released. With the release of v2022.3, we are sunsetting the product.
AppCode 2022.3 Release Candidate Is Here
Hi everyone, The release of AppCode 2022.3 is approaching, and the release candidate (build 223.7571.233) is now available for download on our website. You need to have an active subscription or activate a free trial to use this build. The main highlights of this build include: We fixed the r…