New AppCode 2018.2 EAP: Extract Closure refactoring for Swift and important fixes
New AppCode 2018.2 EAP build is available for download on our site.
Welcome in the new member of the Swift refactorings family – Extract Closure! Select the code you need to be extracted into the closure, hit
⌃T and select Closure…:
Reorder closure parameters and change their names:
Several important issues are fixed in this build:
- Resolve problem with different Deployment Target values in Pod target and main application (OC-15378). This issue caused problems with several popular libraries, such as SnapKit and RxSwift.
- No simulators available for a target with iOS Deployment Target set to 11.4 (OC-17274)
- Regression with Find Usages and Rename refactoring in test targets
For the full list of fixes please see the release notes.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
AppCode 2023.1 Bug-Fix Update
Hi, AppCode 2023.1 has just been released with fixes for Xcode 14.3 compatibility, Swift refactorings and intentions, the IDE’s UI, and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve refocused the te…
AppCode 2023.1 Release Candidate
Hi, On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve re-focused the team's efforts in other directions, we’ve kept providing technical support to our current users and are releasing bug-fix updates in 2023, targeting mostly the Xco…
AppCode 2022.3 Release and End of Sales and Support
AppCode 2022.3 has just been released. With the release of v2022.3, we are sunsetting the product.
AppCode 2022.3 Release Candidate Is Here
Hi everyone, The release of AppCode 2022.3 is approaching, and the release candidate (build 223.7571.233) is now available for download on our website. You need to have an active subscription or activate a free trial to use this build. The main highlights of this build include: We fixed the r…