AppCode 2022.2 EAP4: Xcode 14, Better Code Documentation Rendering
Starting with this EAP build, we have disabled the Xcode 14 compatibility warning. Please let us know if you encounter any issues while evaluating the Xcode 14 beta.
This EAP build is also focused on improving code documentation rendering in AppCode:
- Xcode 13+ SDK documentation has been fixed (OC-21873).
- Content ordering works as expected again (OC-22479).
- We removed extra spaces in doc comments in the XCTest module interface (OC-22221).
- AppCode no longer loses data or breaks formatting after an empty row in a doc comment (OC-22420).
- In doc comments that have more than a 3-space indent, AppCode no longer renders such rows as code block (OC-22472).
- In doc comments that have colons in their rows, AppCode no longer renders such bulleted and numbered lists as a tags/term list (OC-22473).
The full release notes are available here.
The previous 2022.2 EAP builds included the following key enhancements:
- UML class diagrams for Swift and Objective-C.
- Support for Xcode 13.4.
- Support for concurrency interoperability with Objective-C.
- Support for existential
Give the free EAP builds a try and let us know what you think about the changes! Share your feedback in the comments or in our issue tracker.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop