AppCode 2022.2 EAP4: Xcode 14, Better Code Documentation Rendering
Starting with this EAP build, we have disabled the Xcode 14 compatibility warning. Please let us know if you encounter any issues while evaluating the Xcode 14 beta.
This EAP build is also focused on improving code documentation rendering in AppCode:
- Xcode 13+ SDK documentation has been fixed (OC-21873).
- Content ordering works as expected again (OC-22479).
- We removed extra spaces in doc comments in the XCTest module interface (OC-22221).
- AppCode no longer loses data or breaks formatting after an empty row in a doc comment (OC-22420).
- In doc comments that have more than a 3-space indent, AppCode no longer renders such rows as code block (OC-22472).
- In doc comments that have colons in their rows, AppCode no longer renders such bulleted and numbered lists as a tags/term list (OC-22473).
The full release notes are available here.
The previous 2022.2 EAP builds included the following key enhancements:
- UML class diagrams for Swift and Objective-C.
- Support for Xcode 13.4.
- Support for concurrency interoperability with Objective-C.
- Support for existential
Give the free EAP builds a try and let us know what you think about the changes! Share your feedback in the comments or in our issue tracker.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
AppCode 2023.1 Bug-Fix Update
Hi, AppCode 2023.1 has just been released with fixes for Xcode 14.3 compatibility, Swift refactorings and intentions, the IDE’s UI, and Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile. On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve refocused the te…
AppCode 2023.1 Release Candidate
Hi, On December 14, 2022, along with the AppCode 2022.3 release, we sunsetted the product and stopped sales. While we’ve re-focused the team's efforts in other directions, we’ve kept providing technical support to our current users and are releasing bug-fix updates in 2023, targeting mostly the Xco…
AppCode 2022.3 Release and End of Sales and Support
AppCode 2022.3 has just been released. With the release of v2022.3, we are sunsetting the product.
AppCode 2022.3 Release Candidate Is Here
Hi everyone, The release of AppCode 2022.3 is approaching, and the release candidate (build 223.7571.233) is now available for download on our website. You need to have an active subscription or activate a free trial to use this build. The main highlights of this build include: We fixed the r…