AppCode 2022.2 EAP6: Various Bug-Fixes
Here are the highlights:
- A new intention action to unwrap optionals was added:
- The redundant logs during UI testing were removed.
- Support for
EXCLUDED_ARCHSbuild setting was added. Since Xcode 12, this setting should be used instead of the deprecated
- The prebuild action was fixed for Xcode 14b3.
- AppCode no longer introduces unnecessary changes to the
- AppCode now correctly supports building/running on x86_64 when running on Apple Silicon hardware (M1).
- A new action to generate tables of contents in Markdown files was added. This new action is available from the Insert and Generate pop up menus (
⌘Non). The IDE will insert a table of contents at the current caret position and enclose it with
<!-- TOC -->tags so that you can update it later by calling the same menu:
The full release notes are available here.
Your AppCode team
The Drive to Develop