Join us Tuesday, March 12th for our free webinar, PhpStorm 6 – More Tools to Developer Smarter, Not Harder. Maarten Balliauw, JetBrains Technical Evangelist for PHP and .NET, will go through the most important features of the latest PhpStorm 6 release, including:
- New refactorings: Change signature, Pull Up/Push Down class members, Move class
- Composer dependency manager for PHP support
- Smarter namespace handling – Auto-import, Optimize Imports and more
- Code (re)arranger – control the structure of your existing and generated code
- Fully customizable templates, including PHPDoc
Maarten will also provide an overview of the brand new web toolkit in this release:
- Full-featured debugging of TypeScript, Dart or CoffeeScript with source maps
- Refined handling of JS libraries, including minified versions detection
- REST Client to test RESTful web services right from the IDE
- Re-worked HTML structure view
- Improved HTML and CSS coding including Emmet
- New database schema editor and change tracking tools
This free webinar will take place Tuesday, March 26th from 19:00 – 20:00 CET (Central European Time). Space is limited; please register now.
About Maarten Balliauw
Maarten is a Technical Evangelist at JetBrains. His interests are all web: ASP.NET MVC, PHP and Windows Azure. He’s a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for Windows Azure and an ASPInsider. He has published many articles in both PHP and .NET literature such as MSDN magazine and PHP architect. Maarten is a frequent speaker at various national and international events such as MIX (Las Vegas), TechDays, DPC and others.