Webinar Recording: Debugging PHP with PhpStorm
In this webinar, we have a look at the debugger that is integrated in PhpStorm and explore its capabilities.
About this webinar:
This webinar covers all the debugging-related activities you may want to perform, such as:
- Simple debugging with run/debug configurations
- Debugging unit tests
- Zero-configuration web applications debugging with Xdebug
- Simultaneous debugging sessions
- Multi-user debugging via DBGp proxy
- Remote debugging
- And more…
You will also see how you can profile PHP applications with PhpStorm IDE.
This is your ultimate guide to debugging any PHP applications with PhpStorm!
The webinar is geared towards developers of different proficiency.
Resources mentioned in the end of the webinar:
- Xdebug Installation
- Zend Debugger Installation
- Zero-configuration Debugging Tutorial
- Advanced Debugging Video Tutorial
About Maarten Balliauw: