Please welcome CLion 2017.3!
This year’s third release of CLion managed to accomplish both missions – bring dozens of C++ language support fixes, and overhaul and integrate new tools like Boost.Test and Valgrind Memcheck. Besides, v2017.3 updates a number of bundled tools, provides a simpler and more flexible way to configure toolchains, and improves the UI for running/debugging your applications.
Read on for more details and get a free 30-day trial to evaluate all the new features and enhancements:
- C++ language support improvements
- Integration with Valgrind Memcheck
- Support for Boost.Test
- Multiple toolchains and easier compiler configuration
- Run icons for main and tests
- Color schemes changes
- GDB 8.0 and LLDB 5.0
- Kotlin/Native support in CLion
Or watch this overview video from Phil Nash: