First of all, we’d like to thank you for the feedback you provided after 1.0, it really helps us make CLion better.
As we’ve recently announced, we already have the roadmap for CLion 1.1 and starting to work in that direction. However, we of course are going to periodically publish bug-fix updates for version 1.0. The first update contains the following noticeable improvements and fixes:
- Bundled CMake 3.2.2.
- Updated debugger STL-renderers.
- Send EOF action is now available during run/debug.
- Better handling of string format specifiers.
- Code generation now honors your preferred ‘const’-qualifier placement.
- ‘Extract Variable’ refactoring allows to declare variables as ‘auto’.
Here is the full list of fixes.
The build can be downloaded directly from our site, or using ‘Check for Updates…’ action from the main menu.
Yours as always,
The CLion Team