CLion 1.0.1 Update

Hey everyone,

First of all, we’d like to thank you for the feedback you provided after 1.0, it really helps us make CLion better.

As we’ve recently announced, we already have the roadmap for CLion 1.1 and starting to work in that direction. However, we of course are going to periodically publish bug-fix updates for version 1.0. The first update contains the following noticeable improvements and fixes:

Here is the full list of fixes.

The build can be downloaded directly from our site, or using ‘Check for Updates…’ action from the main menu.

Yours as always,
The CLion Team

This entry was posted in Announcement and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to CLion 1.0.1 Update

1. Sunny says:

Hi Anastasia,

I don’t know if this bug is in the process of being fixed or not, but just thought i would post it here. This is on Windows 8.1 64-bit

When a printf is followed by a scan f, it seems to take in the argument, print the printf statement again with the argument, but this time in white, and then produce the results.

2. wl.nicholas says:

Excellent work! Thank you guys!

Ad time :) People who want the bazel build system to be supported by clion in future releases, please vote for this feature request: . This build system open sourced by google is very promising and it requires less effort to implement (for the c++ part) than the gnu make build system.

3. peksi says:

Can’t find .zip download for windows, I grabbed the EAP without installer and would like to drop the new version over it. Using it straight out of dropbox folder. Could proper “portable” version be made so that settings and such would not depend on computer I am sitting at (save them where my clion folder is)?

• Anton Makeev says:

What do you mean by “settings and such would not depend on computer”? The installer and the plain-zip are no different in regard they keep the setting in the same place.

As for providing zipped distribution, we’ll consider it if there is a demand; we usually do not provide release versions of our IDEs in the zip-format.

• peksi says:

Should have mentioned that .zip wasn’t “portable” flavor, but preferred that anyways to avoid installing. But if I remember correctly, when I opened clion on another computer that has my dropbox folder synced, it made me do the initial setting up again, and that I’d like to avoid. Also changing settings would sync up nicely via dropbox if they were kept in clion folder.

What does the installer do on Windows? Of course if it just extracts the content, then .zip release would be pointless :)

4. Daniel says:

Very nice! Keep up that fast & constant work/updates and I will use jetbrains tools forever :)

CMake 3.2.2 bundled is awesome!