Webinar agenda: CLion, A Modern C++ IDE, May 6th
In a day we’ll run a free webinar CLion: A Modern C++ IDE with Dmitri Nesteruk. Register now to join us.
During the webinar we are going to cover the following topics:
- Getting started with CLion: How to tune CLion to look and act the way you want.
- CMake support: What is CLion’s idea of a project? How does the IDE help with editing CMake files?
- Code generation: What kind of constructs can CLion help you generate? What are live templates and surround with templates? How can one add new code templates and share them with the team?
- Code navigation: How does one find classes, class members or files or walk up an inheritance hierarchy? How does one benefit from the hierarchical views? How to switch between the source file and the corresponding header file in one shortcut?
- Refactorings: What are the C++ refactorings in CLion? Why do we call them reliable?
- Code analysis: How to search for unreachable code? How can the DFA can help? What are quick-fixes for?
- Tools on board: What else is there except the editor?
You’ll be able to ask questions online through a special question form, but don’t hesitate to leave comments below if some useful topic is missing or some big question needs an answer.
The CLion Team