CLion 1.0.2 update
The second update, CLion 1.0.2, is available for download. You’ll also get an automatic notification about this update right in the IDE, or can do CLion | Check for Updates manually.
A long list of fixes and improvements can be found in our tracker. Here are a few worth mentioning:
- Since this version CLion supports Cygwin 2.0.0 and MinGW-w64 4.0 toolchains.
- Create new C++ class dialog now will try to evaluate and suggest you the correct CMake targets name even if
add_librarycommands contain variables and not the direct target name. This still can fail for some complicated cases when the variable value is set in some other file or in non-top level constructs.
- Since now you can select to declare function parameter as const while extracting parameter in CLion:
- The getter/setter generation (
⌘Non OS X) was improved greatly with this build. First, setters are available for union members now. Second, we’ve fixed the behavior for arrays – the correct getters are generated for one-dimensional arrays (can be also static); incorrect code that was generated before in all other cases was removed. By the way, for static members CLion now reasonably suggests static setters.
- Getters are now inlined correctly (CPP-374).
- Taking about debug, we’ve fixed a couple of annoying problems: one with command timed out on Windows while stopping on a breakpoint (CPP-840); other is about program execution stop under debug that didn’t work in some cases (CPP-3235).
- A PTY related failure was fixed for the case when path to CLion contains ‘+’ symbol.
Check the update and let us know what you think.
Your CLion Team