CLion 2017.2 EAP: code analysis fixes
We are glad to announce that new CLion 2017.2 Early Access Preview build (172.2465.12) is now available. Download it from our site or get a patch-update if you are using previous EAP build.
This build addresses the following issues:
- Incorrect code analysis when
std::enable_ifis used (CPP-3632, CPP-9281).
- For GCC5/6 CLion failed to resolve STL containers with nested template type correctly in case “
using namespace std” was used. That caused incorrect no matching function and other errors when accessing container’s member.(CPP-8638, CPP-9412, etc.). Please.
note, for MinGW-W64 & GCC 6.3 the problem is still there (CPP-9796).
- Incorrect “Declaration of const variable requires an initializer” in case of a
static constfield (CPP-1145) or
- Out of memory issue (regression) when the code uses boost::property_tree.
- Git Revert command is now available in the Git Log view. Select any number of commits and call Revert from the context menu.
And there is more! Check the full list by the link.
Your CLion Team
The Drive to Develop