CLion 2018.1.2 EAP
The new CLion 2018.1.2 Early Access Preview build (181.4668.25) is now available! Download it from our site or, in case you are using CLion 2018.1.1, install via a patch-update that will become available shortly.
Please, note that this EAP build requires an active subscription (or you can start a 30-day evaluation period).
This EAP build addresses the following issues:
- Incorrect ‘Class is never used’ inspection (CPP-5345). CLion now handles cases with constructor correctly, for example:
- Completion for template classes was showing duplicated names in case of specialized declarations (CPP-12351)
Besides, this build brings fixes for a couple of annoying regressions:
- Incorrect code analysis for pointer to implementation pattern (CPP-12526)
- Incorrect warning about std::cin argument (CPP-12515)
- Incorrect parsing of the type cast used in constructor calls (CPP-12428)
- Completion didn’t work for enum variables in if statements (CPP-12287)
Full release notes are available here.
Your CLion Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
CLion Classic 2023.3 Released With AI Assistant, Meson and Bazel Support, Enhancements for Embedded Developers
CLion 2023.3 features JetBrains AI Assistant, expands project models support, and empowers embedded developers with support for device tree files.
CLion 2023.3 Release Candidate
CLion 2023.3 is on its way, and the release candidate for v2023.3 is already available! To install CLion 2023.3 RC (build 233.11799.171), download it from the website, update via the Toolbox App, or use this snap package (for Ubuntu). You need an active subscription or a trial license to use CLi…
CLion Nova: A New Update With Various Bug Fixes
CLion Nova, a free preview of CLion with the ReSharper C++/Rider C++ language engine, was announced recently. We’re excited to see how well you liked the first build! There are about 3,700 users right now and the overall feedback is mostly positive, especially that which is related to performance an…
CLion 2023.3 Goes Beta
The Beta version of CLion Classic 2023.3 is now available with key improvements and changes that are expected in the upcoming release. Download build 233.11799.37 from our website, via the Toolbox App, or as a snap package for Ubuntu. If you are using CLion Nova, note that we do not plan to release…