CLion 2018.1.2 EAP
The new CLion 2018.1.2 Early Access Preview build (181.4668.25) is now available! Download it from our site or, in case you are using CLion 2018.1.1, install via a patch-update that will become available shortly.
Please, note that this EAP build requires an active subscription (or you can start a 30-day evaluation period).
This EAP build addresses the following issues:
- Incorrect ‘Class is never used’ inspection (CPP-5345). CLion now handles cases with constructor correctly, for example:
- Completion for template classes was showing duplicated names in case of specialized declarations (CPP-12351)
It also improves the IDE performance on projects with many friend operators (like Eigen) – CPP-12321, and removes some infinite recursion in code resolve – CPP-12290.
Besides, this build brings fixes for a couple of annoying regressions:
- Incorrect code analysis for pointer to implementation pattern (CPP-12526)
- Incorrect warning about std::cin argument (CPP-12515)
- Incorrect parsing of the type cast used in constructor calls (CPP-12428)
- Completion didn’t work for enum variables in if statements (CPP-12287)
Full release notes are available here.
Your CLion Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!