CLion 2018.2 Release Candidate 2
Welcome the 2nd release candidate (build 182.3684.46) for CLion 2018.2!
As we are getting closer and closer to the official release, we are now mostly working on the final fixes and improvements. If you notice any problem at all, please report it to our tracker.
Please note that to use CLion 2018.2 RC2 you need to have an active subscription (or start a 30-day evaluation period).
This build highlights include:
- An experimental Clangd-based language engine got several improvements:
- On Windows: incorrect errors on LLVM project were removed (CPP-13502) and some false errors in case of OpenMP usage were fixed (CPP-13626).
- Invalid code ranges in case of Tab character used in the file were fixed (CPP-13631).
- A regression was fixed: non-existing C functions in C files are highlighted, allowing create from usage fix.
- Default C++ standard used when creating a new project in CLion is now C++14 (it was C++11 before).
Full release notes can be found here.
Your CLion Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
CLion 2023.3 EAP2: Support for Device Tree Files and Meson
The CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program has just started, featuring assembly view for files, enhanced C++ data flow analysis, and other updates. The CLion 2023.3 EAP2 build is ready for you to try! With it, you can finally start working on Meson projects in CLion and benefit from device tree format s…
The CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Open
We recently shared our preliminary plans for v2023.3, which we plan to release at the end of November. We are now happy to announce that the CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program (EAP) starts today! Our EAP lets the community participate in discussions devoted to our products and influence the developm…
CLion 2023.2.2 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.2 is now available! The fixes included in this bug-fix update are listed below. Download build 232.9921.42 from our website, through the Toolbox App, as a snap package for Ubuntu, or via a patch from inside the IDE. DOWNLOAD CLION This update’s main highlights includ…
CLion 2023.2.1 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.1 is now available! If you haven’t yet upgraded to v2023.2, now is definitely a good time to do so! The key enhancements in the major 2023.2 update include: The Beta version of AI Assistant is now available as a plugin with limited access. Streamlined integratio…