Welcome the 2nd release candidate (build 182.3684.46) for CLion 2018.2!
As we are getting closer and closer to the official release, we are now mostly working on the final fixes and improvements. If you notice any problem at all, please report it to our tracker.
Please note that to use CLion 2018.2 RC2 you need to have an active subscription (or start a 30-day evaluation period).
This build highlights include:
- An experimental Clangd-based language engine got several improvements:
- On Windows: incorrect errors on LLVM project were removed (CPP-13502) and some false errors in case of OpenMP usage were fixed (CPP-13626).
- Invalid code ranges in case of Tab character used in the file were fixed (CPP-13631).
- A regression was fixed: non-existing C functions in C files are highlighted, allowing create from usage fix.
- Default C++ standard used when creating a new project in CLion is now C++14 (it was C++11 before).
Full release notes can be found here.
Your CLion Team
The Drive to Develop