Live Webinar: Remote Development with CLion
CLion v2018.3 comes with Remote Development support. What is remote development and why is it useful? How does CLion support it?
It’s actually a cloud of activities which different developers can take different parts from, depending on what their goals are. In this webinar, we’re going to look at all these parts, so you know what’s available, and then look at how CLion enables, automates, and simplifies the whole process.
Join us on Thursday, February 28th, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM CET (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST).
Space is limited.
We’re going to look at some of the remote development topologies that developers work with:
Remote debug (same architecture):
- Starting with everything local, manually deploying
- Introducing remote debug using GDB server
- Syncing files
Remote debug (different architecture)
- Cross-compilation with CMake
- Building, running, and debugging over ssh
- Running and debugging tests remotely
- Developing in a remote context (e.g. with platform-specific symbols)
- WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux)
- Remote development on Raspberry Pi, as an example
Speaking to you: Phil Nash @phil_nash
Developer Advocate for C++, Objective-C, and Swift tools at JetBrains. Prior to that, he worked in such diverse fields as finance, agile coaching, and iOS development. A long-time C++ developer he also has his feet firmly in C#, F#, Objective-C, and Swift – as well as dabbling in other languages. He is the author of several open source projects – most notably Catch: a C++-native test framework.
Please register now to reserve your seat.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!