CLion 2019.1 Hits Beta
CLion 2019.1 goes Beta! To install CLion 2019.1 Beta (build 191.6183.6), download it from the website, update from our Toolbox App, or through a snap package (if you are using Ubuntu), or use a patch update.
The Beta builds are sufficiently stable compared to the EAP builds, but some issues may still occur. If they do for you, please report them to our issue tracker. No license is required to use this build.
This build brings the following fixes:
- For Embedded Development:
- For custom targets: when a custom target is renamed, the corresponding custom run/debug configuration is updated accordingly (instead of invalidation)
- A few fixes for Refactorings (CPP-13822, CPP-3811)
The full release notes are available here.
Once again, here are the key improvements to look forward to in v2019.1, which is just around the corner:
- For Embedded Development: OpenOCD debugger support and integration with STM32CubeMX (read more)
- ClangFormat support (more)
- C/C++ naming conventions (more)
- More responsive editor thanks to code highlighting with Clangd (more)
- Build-system-independent Build Targets and Run/Debug Configurations (more)
- Memory View in Debugger (more)
Your CLion Team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
The CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Open
We recently shared our preliminary plans for v2023.3, which we plan to release at the end of November. We are now happy to announce that the CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program (EAP) starts today! Our EAP lets the community participate in discussions devoted to our products and influence the developm…
CLion 2023.2.2 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.2 is now available! The fixes included in this bug-fix update are listed below. Download build 232.9921.42 from our website, through the Toolbox App, as a snap package for Ubuntu, or via a patch from inside the IDE. DOWNLOAD CLION This update’s main highlights includ…
CLion 2023.2.1 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.1 is now available! If you haven’t yet upgraded to v2023.2, now is definitely a good time to do so! The key enhancements in the major 2023.2 update include: The Beta version of AI Assistant is now available as a plugin with limited access. Streamlined integratio…