CLion 2021.2.3 Bug-fix Update
The CLion 2021.2.3 bug-fix update is now available for download! You can get the full 212.5457.51 build from our website. You can also get the new version via a patch update, in the Toolbox App, or as a snap (for Ubuntu).
Starting from this build, you will need to provide your JetBrains credentials to use the trial product versions. You can read more about it in this blog post.
The main highlights include:
- Several issues in code completion were addressed, and it now works inside Google Test macros and the assert macro (CPP-26297, CPP-25861).
- Structure View now includes qualified names for the member functions shown there (CPP-14224).
- The IDE no longer fails to execute a Google parametric test instantiation (
INSTANTIATE_TEST_CASE_P) when the Instantiation Name is empty (CPP-15149).
- Fixed an issue with detecting the WSL environment on Windows 1909 (CPP-25970).
- Fixed an incorrect macro expansion in CMake Presets (CPP-26646).
- Fixed a few issues with Makefile projects (CPP-26697, CPP-26804, CPP-26869).
You can find the full release notes here.
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
CLion 2023.3 EAP2: Support for Device Tree Files and Meson
The CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program has just started, featuring assembly view for files, enhanced C++ data flow analysis, and other updates. The CLion 2023.3 EAP2 build is ready for you to try! With it, you can finally start working on Meson projects in CLion and benefit from device tree format s…
The CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Open
We recently shared our preliminary plans for v2023.3, which we plan to release at the end of November. We are now happy to announce that the CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program (EAP) starts today! Our EAP lets the community participate in discussions devoted to our products and influence the developm…
CLion 2023.2.2 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.2 is now available! The fixes included in this bug-fix update are listed below. Download build 232.9921.42 from our website, through the Toolbox App, as a snap package for Ubuntu, or via a patch from inside the IDE. DOWNLOAD CLION This update’s main highlights includ…
CLion 2023.2.1 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.1 is now available! If you haven’t yet upgraded to v2023.2, now is definitely a good time to do so! The key enhancements in the major 2023.2 update include: The Beta version of AI Assistant is now available as a plugin with limited access. Streamlined integratio…