CLion 2021.2.3 Bug-fix Update
The CLion 2021.2.3 bug-fix update is now available for download! You can get the full 212.5457.51 build from our website. You can also get the new version via a patch update, in the Toolbox App, or as a snap (for Ubuntu).
Starting from this build, you will need to provide your JetBrains credentials to use the trial product versions. You can read more about it in this blog post.
The main highlights include:
- Several issues in code completion were addressed, and it now works inside Google Test macros and the assert macro (CPP-26297, CPP-25861).
- Structure View now includes qualified names for the member functions shown there (CPP-14224).
- The IDE no longer fails to execute a Google parametric test instantiation (
INSTANTIATE_TEST_CASE_P) when the Instantiation Name is empty (CPP-15149).
- Fixed an issue with detecting the WSL environment on Windows 1909 (CPP-25970).
- Fixed an incorrect macro expansion in CMake Presets (CPP-26646).
- Fixed a few issues with Makefile projects (CPP-26697, CPP-26804, CPP-26869).
You can find the full release notes here.
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop