CLion Bug-Fix Update 2021.3.2 With Fixes for Remote Development
The CLion 2021.3.2 bug-fix update, build 213.6461.75, is now available. You can get it from our website, in the Toolbox App, or as a snap (for Ubuntu). You can also update via patch from the IDE itself.
This update is focused on improving the new Remote Development functionality introduced in v2021.3:
- Fixed the high CPU usage when idle: GTW-685.
- It’s now possible to use Gateway to open a project by symlink: GTW-720.
- Open classes and the placement of tabs are now preserved between sessions: CWM-4048.
- Fixed glitches that appeared when scrolling through long lists in tool windows: CWM-3679.
- Fixed the unclickable pop-ups: CWM-4422.
- Added a context menu for Gradle tasks: CWM-4312.
Other fixes are listed here.
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!