CLion Bug-Fix Update 2022.1.3
Here are the main highlights:
- The Rename refactoring was fixed and is now applied to the correct code range (CPP-29442).
- CLion now checks for changes in the environment after every CMake reload. This way the IDE will suggest that you clean the CMake cache and reload CMake when CLion decides it’s necessary. For example, this happens when Xcode is updated. (CPP-28706)
The full release notes are available here.
If you’d like to evaluate new features and enhancements before they make it into the final release, the CLion 2022.2 Early Access Program is currently running and brings you the following improvements:
- CMake Cache editor.
- Quick Documentation in CMake.
- Values of constant expressions in the Quick Documentation popup.
- Interval Analysis in DFA capable of catching issues like Array out of bounds.
- Symbol Servers when debugging on Windows.
And many others. You can find the list of changes and the recent builds on this page.
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
The CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program Is Open
We recently shared our preliminary plans for v2023.3, which we plan to release at the end of November. We are now happy to announce that the CLion 2023.3 Early Access Program (EAP) starts today! Our EAP lets the community participate in discussions devoted to our products and influence the developm…
CLion 2023.2.2 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.2 is now available! The fixes included in this bug-fix update are listed below. Download build 232.9921.42 from our website, through the Toolbox App, as a snap package for Ubuntu, or via a patch from inside the IDE. DOWNLOAD CLION This update’s main highlights includ…
CLion 2023.2.1 Bug-Fix Update
The CLion bug-fix update 2023.2.1 is now available! If you haven’t yet upgraded to v2023.2, now is definitely a good time to do so! The key enhancements in the major 2023.2 update include: The Beta version of AI Assistant is now available as a plugin with limited access. Streamlined integratio…