CLion 2022.3 EAP: Fixes for Single Files and Embedded Development
A new CLion 2022.3 EAP build is available!
Download build 223.7571.12 from our website, via the Toolbox App, or as a snap package (if you are using Ubuntu). Update via patch if you’re using the previous EAP build.
There are many new features and enhancements that have already made their way to the CLion 2022.3 EAP builds. As we are coming closer to the release date (planned for the end of November), we’re now mostly focused on polishing the existing changes and finalizing our ongoing work. Here are the most notable improvements that made today’s build:
- The option to run single files:
- Embedded development:
- The FreeRTOS tasks that execute floating point instructions are now displayed correctly in the debugger (CPP-30501).
- We updated the list of Segger devices in the Embedded GDB Server wizard.
- Code analysis:
The full release notes are available here.
Here’s a quick reminder about what has already been delivered in the CLion 2022.3 EAP:
- Option to run single files
- CMake debugger
- Enhanced CMake integration
- Built-in documentation for Clang-Tidy checks
- Ability to open documentation at cppreference.com
- Function return values in the debugger
- Azure RTOS thread view
- Syntax support for linker scripts
- New solution for settings synchronization
- New CLion UI
- Support for C++20 Modules
Download the latest EAP build to give the new features and enhancements a try, and be sure to share your feedback with us! EAP builds are free to use.
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!