CLion 2023.1 EAP6: Fixes for Memory View and CMake Presets
The new CLion 2023.1 EAP build (231.7864.77) is now available to download directly from our website, via the Toolbox App, or as a snap package (if you are using Ubuntu). Update via patch if you are using the previous EAP build.
Here are the highlights:
- Memory view:
- CMake presets:
That’s it for today! You can find the full release notes here.
And here are the main highlights of the previous EAP builds:
- Support for vcpkg
- Support for QML syntax
- Improved Attach to Process… dialog
- Suspend or resume individual threads while debugging
- A new action to add C++20 modules
- Terminal emulation
- Clangd-based indexer for faster Find Usages
- Disassemble on demand in the CLion debugger
Your CLion team
The Drive to Develop
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!