Hi! A new DataGrip 2021.2.4 bug-fix update is available! We’ve fixed some bugs, here’s a list of the most important ones:
- DBE-13839: Directories are now attached correctly.
- DBE-14149: [Oracle] The Driver class ‘Files’ not found warning is no longer falsely triggered when connecting via TNS.
- DBE-14144: [Oracle] Fixed the bug that occurred when trying to alter a table that contained a partitioned table with an “update indexes” expression.
- DBE-12195: [Vertica] The LIMIT OVER syntax is now supported.
- DBE-14120: [PostgreSQL] Custom search paths inside routine definitions are now supported.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
DataGrip 2023.2: New UI with toolbar icons in the header, AI Assistant, time zones in the data editor, support for Redis Cluster
DataGrip 2023.2 is out!Here’s a sneak peek at what it has to offer. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. User Interface New UI: The toolbar icons have been moved to the header Improved main toolbar customization Light theme with light …
Today, we’re releasing the second minor update for DataGrip 2023.1. Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes in v2023.1.2: DBE-16982 A memory leak that occurred when exporting data to a file has been fixed. DBE-17820 Add/Clone/Delete Column menu items no longer disappear when editing a…
Nextсloud Performance Hacks with EverSQL and DataGrip
Hi, I'm Pasha. In my everyday life, I'm a Developer Advocate for data engineering, but by night, I'm a geek. Like, a really geeky geek! I have used Linux since 2009 as my primary OS (BTW I use Arch). If possible, I always prefer to host everything I use. So if you decide to drop me an email at me@as…