Hi! A new DataGrip 2021.2.4 bug-fix update is available! We’ve fixed some bugs, here’s a list of the most important ones:
- DBE-13839: Directories are now attached correctly.
- DBE-14149: [Oracle] The Driver class ‘Files’ not found warning is no longer falsely triggered when connecting via TNS.
- DBE-14144: [Oracle] Fixed the bug that occurred when trying to alter a table that contained a partitioned table with an “update indexes” expression.
- DBE-12195: [Vertica] The LIMIT OVER syntax is now supported.
- DBE-14120: [PostgreSQL] Custom search paths inside routine definitions are now supported.