DataGrip 2022.1: Copying multiple objects, New logic for canceling statements and stopping connections, Editing results in MongoDB
We’ve just released the first major update of 2022. Here’s a list of all the improvements introduced in 2022.1. For detailed descriptions of all new features and enhancements, please visit our What’s new page.
- Copy multiple objects
- Default display format for binary cells
- [MongoDB] Ability to edit fields in results
- [SQL Server] Support for in-editor results in batch mode
- Session templates for introspection
- [Oracle] Fragmental introspection
- [H2] Support for version 2.x
- [YugabyteDB] Added to basic support
- New version of Modify Table
- Quality improvements for old Modify Table
Database diff viewer
- Swap source and target
- Convert to subquery intention
- Auto-indentation algorithms were improved
- [PostgreSQL] Multirange types supported
- Canceling running statements
- Canceling connections
- Reworked settings
- Evenly split tabs
- Export UML diagram to other formats
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
DataGrip 2023.3: Data Visualization With the Lets-Plot Library, New Import Functionality, Numerous Improvements in Introspection, DynamoDB Support, and More!
DataGrip 2023.3 is out! Here’s a glimpse of what awaits you in this major new version. For a full overview of this update, please visit our What’s New page. Data visualization Integration with the Lets-Plot library for streamlined, no-code data visualization. New import function…
DataGrip 2023.3 EAP 2 is Out!
Hello, DataGrip community! The second Early Access Program version for DataGrip 2023.3 is here. If you want to try the new features before the official release, this is for you! Introspection scheduler It's now possible to set an introspection interval for each data source. Materialized…
DataGrip 2023.3 EAP is Open
Hello! We’re starting our 2023.3 Early Access Program (EAP) and, as usual, we invite you to try the latest features and improvements we’re adding to DataGrip ahead of the official release. Let’s take a look at what’s inside the first EAP build. DataGrip takes a long time to introspec…
DataGrip 2023.2: New UI with toolbar icons in the header, AI Assistant, time zones in the data editor, support for Redis Cluster
DataGrip 2023.2 is out!Here’s a sneak peek at what it has to offer. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. User Interface New UI: The toolbar icons have been moved to the header Improved main toolbar customization Light theme with light …