DataGrip 2022.1 EAP 4
Hi! A new EAP build for DataGrip 2022.1 is now available.
[H2] Support for version 2.X
We’ve added support for H2 version 2.X. Here’s the list of the most important changes:
- DataGrip now correctly introspects types. Most of the issues were related to the composite types ARRAY and ROW.
- Columns with built-in sequences (auto_increment, generated always as identity, etc.) are now introspected correctly.
- Check constraints and foreign keys are no longer lost.
- The sources are now loaded for views, triggers, and routines.
- Information about check-predicates is now displayed for domains.
- DBE-15250: Refresh button works on old data sources.
- DBE-15197: No more freezes when editing data source configurations if two projects are open.
- DBE-15140: [SQLite] STRICT support.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
DataGrip 2023.2: New UI with toolbar icons in the header, AI Assistant, time zones in the data editor, support for Redis Cluster
DataGrip 2023.2 is out!Here’s a sneak peek at what it has to offer. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. User Interface New UI: The toolbar icons have been moved to the header Improved main toolbar customization Light theme with light …
DataGrip 2023.2 EAP 2: Redis Cluster, New Schema Migration Dialog and More
Hello, DataGrip community! The second Early Access Program version for DataGrip 2023.2 is here. If you want to try the new features before the official release, this post is for you! Support for Redis Clusters Now you can connect to Redis Clusters and have the same feature set as with standalo…
DataGrip 2023.2 EAP is Open!
Hello! We are starting our EAP (Early Access Program) for 2023.2 and, as usual, we're inviting you to try the latest features and improvements we’re adding to DataGrip ahead of the official release. Let's look at what's inside the first EAP build. New UI The new UI is now enabled by d…
Nextсloud Performance Hacks with EverSQL and DataGrip
Hi, I'm Pasha. In my everyday life, I'm a Developer Advocate for data engineering, but by night, I'm a geek. Like, a really geeky geek! I have used Linux since 2009 as my primary OS (BTW I use Arch). If possible, I always prefer to host everything I use. So if you decide to drop me an email at me@as…