Hello! Today we’ve got a new minor update for DataGrip 2022.1. Let’s see what’s been improved.
- DBE-14378: TiDB is now detected, and DataGrip only uses statements that are supported by the database.
- DBE-15553: [Exasol] The IMPERSONATE command is now supported.
- DBE-15322: [ClickHouse] Fixed type deduction for map literals.
- [Snowflake] Added the ability to skip the table stage property introspection if it’s taking too long to get the properties.
- [PostgreSQL, Azure] Fixed the introspection problem that was occurring when several databases were selected in one data source (also fixed DBE-15360).
- [Oracle]: Fixed Numeric Overflow in Oracle v.18 and later.