Hello! Today we’ve got a new minor update for DataGrip 2022.1. Let’s see what’s been improved.
- DBE-14378: TiDB is now detected, and DataGrip only uses statements that are supported by the database.
- DBE-15553: [Exasol] The IMPERSONATE command is now supported.
- DBE-15322: [ClickHouse] Fixed type deduction for map literals.
- [Snowflake] Added the ability to skip the table stage property introspection if it’s taking too long to get the properties.
- [PostgreSQL, Azure] Fixed the introspection problem that was occurring when several databases were selected in one data source (also fixed DBE-15360).
- [Oracle]: Fixed Numeric Overflow in Oracle v.18 and later.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
DataGrip 2023.2: New UI with toolbar icons in the header, AI Assistant, time zones in the data editor, support for Redis Cluster
DataGrip 2023.2 is out!Here’s a sneak peek at what it has to offer. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. User Interface New UI: The toolbar icons have been moved to the header Improved main toolbar customization Light theme with light …
Today, we’re releasing the second minor update for DataGrip 2023.1. Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes in v2023.1.2: DBE-16982 A memory leak that occurred when exporting data to a file has been fixed. DBE-17820 Add/Clone/Delete Column menu items no longer disappear when editing a…
Nextсloud Performance Hacks with EverSQL and DataGrip
Hi, I'm Pasha. In my everyday life, I'm a Developer Advocate for data engineering, but by night, I'm a geek. Like, a really geeky geek! I have used Linux since 2009 as my primary OS (BTW I use Arch). If possible, I always prefer to host everything I use. So if you decide to drop me an email at me@as…