Hello! A new DataGrip 2022.2.5 bugfix update is available.
Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes:
- DBE-16324: Fixed the DataGrip freezing issue that occurred due to INSERT AS SELECT queries.
- DBE-12680: Database renaming now works correctly.
- DBE-16462 [PostgreSQL]: Fixed the bug with incorrect max values for BIGINT identity columns.
- DBE-15560 [Microsoft SQL Server]: INCLUDE columns are now recognized correctly.
- DBE-16377 [PostgreSQL]: Fixed the issue with extra grant/revoke permissions.
- DBE-15604 [Snowflake, BigQuery]: QUALIFY clause is now supported.
- DBE-16203 [BigQuery]: Database introspection now works correctly.
- DBE-16376 [Amazon Aurora SQL]: Many users have encountered issues when using the MariaDB 3.X driver due to a known MariaDB Connector bug. If you are still facing this problem, downgrade the driver version manually by selecting MariaDB Connector J / 2.X in the Driver Files. You may also need to restart the IDE.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
DataGrip 2023.2: New UI with toolbar icons in the header, AI Assistant, time zones in the data editor, support for Redis Cluster
DataGrip 2023.2 is out!Here’s a sneak peek at what it has to offer. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. User Interface New UI: The toolbar icons have been moved to the header Improved main toolbar customization Light theme with light …
Today, we’re releasing the second minor update for DataGrip 2023.1. Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes in v2023.1.2: DBE-16982 A memory leak that occurred when exporting data to a file has been fixed. DBE-17820 Add/Clone/Delete Column menu items no longer disappear when editing a…
Nextсloud Performance Hacks with EverSQL and DataGrip
Hi, I'm Pasha. In my everyday life, I'm a Developer Advocate for data engineering, but by night, I'm a geek. Like, a really geeky geek! I have used Linux since 2009 as my primary OS (BTW I use Arch). If possible, I always prefer to host everything I use. So if you decide to drop me an email at me@as…