Hello! A new DataGrip 2022.2.5 bugfix update is available.
Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes:
- DBE-16324: Fixed the DataGrip freezing issue that occurred due to INSERT AS SELECT queries.
- DBE-12680: Database renaming now works correctly.
- DBE-16462 [PostgreSQL]: Fixed the bug with incorrect max values for BIGINT identity columns.
- DBE-15560 [Microsoft SQL Server]: INCLUDE columns are now recognized correctly.
- DBE-16377 [PostgreSQL]: Fixed the issue with extra grant/revoke permissions.
- DBE-15604 [Snowflake, BigQuery]: QUALIFY clause is now supported.
- DBE-16203 [BigQuery]: Database introspection now works correctly.
- DBE-16376 [Amazon Aurora SQL]: Many users have encountered issues when using the MariaDB 3.X driver due to a known MariaDB Connector bug. If you are still facing this problem, downgrade the driver version manually by selecting MariaDB Connector J / 2.X in the Driver Files. You may also need to restart the IDE.