Hello! We’ve released the third minor update for DataGrip 2022.3. Here are the most notable improvements and bug fixes:
- DBE-11963: Auto-refresh is now available with adjustable intervals. It can be disabled manually or automatically (for example, if you start editing).
You can set up auto-refresh for sessions in Virtual views to monitor sessions in real time, which finally resolves this really old ticket, DBE-229!
- DBE-17059: A list of settings was added to the Object Migration dialog.
- DBE-16936: The Custom color chooser for databases now works correctly.
- DBE-17068: Execute to file now works correctly.
- DBE-16902: [Redis] We fixed the problem with connecting when SSL is enabled. Important: Please update the Redis JDBC driver to v1.3.
- [Oracle] We added more details related to obtaining stored object sources to the Diagnostic Refresh log. This will help us investigate problems when some object sources are not retrieved by the introspector properly.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
DataGrip 2023.3 EAP 2 is Out!
Hello, DataGrip community! The second Early Access Program version for DataGrip 2023.3 is here. If you want to try the new features before the official release, this is for you! Introspection scheduler It's now possible to set an introspection interval for each data source. Materialized…
DataGrip 2023.3 EAP is Open
Hello! We’re starting our 2023.3 Early Access Program (EAP) and, as usual, we invite you to try the latest features and improvements we’re adding to DataGrip ahead of the official release. Let’s take a look at what’s inside the first EAP build. DataGrip takes a long time to introspec…
DataGrip 2023.2: New UI with toolbar icons in the header, AI Assistant, time zones in the data editor, support for Redis Cluster
DataGrip 2023.2 is out!Here’s a sneak peek at what it has to offer. For a detailed description of this update, please visit our What’s New page. User Interface New UI: The toolbar icons have been moved to the header Improved main toolbar customization Light theme with light …
Today, we’re releasing the second minor update for DataGrip 2023.1. Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes in v2023.1.2: DBE-16982 A memory leak that occurred when exporting data to a file has been fixed. DBE-17820 Add/Clone/Delete Column menu items no longer disappear when editing a…