Hello! We’ve released the second bug-fix update for DataGrip 2022.3. Here’s what’s been improved:
- DBE-16825: The default name for created objects is selected so that it’s easy to replace it.
- DBE-16899: Virtual views are correctly refreshed.
- DBE-16824: Virtual views can be found via the Search dialog.
- DBE-15968: [PostgreSQL] Database names with slashes are supported.
- DBE-16862: [SQL Server] The correct parameter syntax is generated for stored procedures via the Generate menu.
- DBE-16887: [Redshift] We fixed the problem with introspection for the latest database version 1.0.44126.
- DBE-16829: [Firebird] Keep-alive query works.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Today, we’re releasing the second minor update for DataGrip 2023.1. Here are the most notable changes and bug fixes in v2023.1.2: DBE-16982 A memory leak that occurred when exporting data to a file has been fixed. DBE-17820 Add/Clone/Delete Column menu items no longer disappear when editing a…
Hello! We’ve released the third minor update for DataGrip 2022.3. Here are the most notable improvements and bug fixes: DBE-11963: Auto-refresh is now available with adjustable intervals. It can be disabled manually or automatically (for example, if you start editing). You can set up auto…