Fleet Preview update 1.13 improves code completion and much more
Hello! The first Fleet Preview update in 2023 is available for download. Here’s a brief overview of the most notable changes and bug fixes in 1.13:
- ‘Git Sync’ was renamed to ‘Git Pull & Push’, so it is more transparent and predictable what to expect when using this action.
- Now when hovering over an element with a warning/error, you can see both the warning/error message and the documentation if it is available.
- A Go to Declaration shortcut similar to one in IntelliJ IDEA was implemented. Now you can use Ctrl/Command + Click to find usages or definitions of a symbol.
- The problem with editing keymaps was fixed. Now you can modify a keymap using the UI even if the changes in the user.json were made previously.
- Important update for the i3wm users: after this update, the IntelliJ keymap shortcuts can be used to move Fleet to a different workspace.
- Fixed wrong items on top of code completion lists (FL-14232)
- Completion performance for the Gradle/Maven projects was improved.
- Python: the built-in terminal now automatically activates the project virtual environment if it is present. The feature is available in smart mode.
- Go/Python: Improved matching of local variables in code completion lists (FL-15126)
We hope you’ll like these improvements!
See full release notes for the details about all the changes.
Please report any issues to our issue tracker, and stay tuned for the upcoming release announcements.
To download the update, check your Toolbox App and install version 1.13.92.
Join the JetBrains Tech Insights Lab to participate in surveys, interviews, and UX studies. Help us make JetBrains Fleet better!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
Fleet 1.27 Is Here With Emmet Support in PHP, a Compare With Clipboard Action, the Global Status Bar, New WSL Networking Mode Support, and More.
Fleet 1.27 has arrived! Check out our latest release, loaded with new features to make your development experience even better. Let's take a closer look at the highlights of this update. New features Now you can use Fleet to seamlessly compare two files, one in your editor and one in your clipb…
Fleet Preview Update 1.25: Amend Commit Feature, Inlay Hints, Ability To Disable Plugins, Shebang Mechanism Support, and More
Fleet 1.25 is now available! Explore our newest release, which introduces many new features to improve your development experience. Let’s take a closer look at the highlights of this update. New features We’ve made it possible to amend commits directly from the Git tool. You can now seamlessly …
Fleet 1.24 Comes With Project-Specific Code Reformatting, Git Integration Enhancements, and Other Improvements.
Fleet 1.24 is now available! This latest release comes packed with a variety of new features and enhancements designed to elevate your development experience. Dive into the following overview to discover this update’s most notable changes: New features You can now easily copy text from a proble…
Fleet Preview Update 1.23: Updated Problems View, Rewrite Code… Feature, Download File To… Action for Remote Workspaces, and More
Fleet 1.23 is now available! To the Fleet team, the sequence 1-2-3 symbolizes both the step-by-step growth of Fleet and the natural progression of your coding journey. Dive into this release, where (1) coding simplicity, (2) balance, and (3) creative enhancements come together to elevate your dev…