Here’s the list of most interesting changes that come with this update:
- GoLand now displays the type inferred by Flow server as a part of Brief Info that pops up when hovering an expression holding Ctrl or Cmd
- Angular 6 improvements along with integration with Angular CLI 6 blueprints
- TypeScript code completion updated according to the TSLint rules
- Flow support within Vue files
- Find Usages on SQL files now includes the DDL Data Sources that use them
- Support for .sqlite/.sqlite3 files
- Run SQL Script action now available in the Database (on a data source or a scheme) and Project (on the file) tool windows. This action can be used to import data from SQL dump files.
- Fixed Z-order of child windows that was broken in one of the earlier builds is broken no more.
For more a more detailed report, see the release note.
P.S. EAP for GoLand 2018.2 is around the corner, and it will bring lots of goodies, so stay tuned!