Did You Know That…
This post is short story made up of a little bit about everything. Miscellaneous facts, tips and news.
- If you’re still wondering what Java IDE is more reliable, read the article Why IntelliJ IDEA Will Always Win. It compares two major Java IDE from the point of support quality.
- Reading this substantial comparison of IntelliJ IDEA and Eclipse can also give you some insight on what IDE to choose for this or that purpose. For me the surprising point is that its author considers IntelliJ IDEA outperforms Eclipse in the field of plugin management.
- There are more that 600 various Code Inspections in IntelliJ IDEA. Now you can View the Full Code Inspections List with detailed descriptions.
- You can inspect your code either with IntelliJ IDEA, or try server-side inspection with TeamCity
- Live Rails Demo was updated and now includes a bit of DBhelper plugin for better datasource handling.
- To have a break from your daily work you might want to check out this new TechnoRhymes Blog. Read about the things around Java with a bit of humor.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
JPA and React Plugins: From Buddies To Full Members of The JetBrains Family
We are excited to announce that JPA Buddy and React Buddy have joined the JetBrains family. Positioned as powerful plugins for working with JPA data and React applications, respectively, they will offer even more functionality for IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm developers moving forward. With this ac…
Java Annotated Monthly – September 2023
The September edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! With this month’s release of Java 21 approaching, we're excited to bring you a final sneak peek into its crucial features. But that's not all! This edition is packed with helpful articles about cutting-edge AI technologies, including update…
Java Annotated Monthly – August 2023
The August edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! As usual, we’ve selected a collection of fascinating articles covering the latest Java-related news, tech updates, AI and machine learning innovations, and more. We're thrilled to share the exciting news of the recent release of IntelliJ IDEA 202…