IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 Milestone 1 Fixes
InelliJ IDEA 7.0 Milestone 1 bug fix release available for download.
This minor bug fix release includes:
- Fixed possible startup deadlock
- Fixed possible “JDWP internal error 35” caused by @NotNull instrumentation
- JDWP internal errors during debug sessions fixed
- JetConnect plugin minor improvements
- Fixed VCS autodetection in new projects
- AltGr on certain European keyboards is now handled correctly
- Fixed possible deadlock on fetching the external JavaDocs
Download the fresh installation package. As always, available for Windows, MacOS and Linux.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
JPA and React Plugins: From Buddies To Full Members of The JetBrains Family
We are excited to announce that JPA Buddy and React Buddy have joined the JetBrains family. Positioned as powerful plugins for working with JPA data and React applications, respectively, they will offer even more functionality for IntelliJ IDEA and WebStorm developers moving forward. With this ac…
Java Annotated Monthly – September 2023
The September edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! With this month’s release of Java 21 approaching, we're excited to bring you a final sneak peek into its crucial features. But that's not all! This edition is packed with helpful articles about cutting-edge AI technologies, including update…
Java Annotated Monthly – August 2023
The August edition of Java Annotated Monthly is here! As usual, we’ve selected a collection of fascinating articles covering the latest Java-related news, tech updates, AI and machine learning innovations, and more. We're thrilled to share the exciting news of the recent release of IntelliJ IDEA 202…