IntelliJ IDEA 10.0.3 Update Available

Posted on by Eugene Toporov

Version 10.0.3 update to IntelliJ IDEA 10 is available featuring numerous fixes and improvements in different IDE functions and to both Ultimate and Community editions. See the full list of changes.

We highly recommend everyone to update to IntelliJ IDEA 10.0.3.

Develop with pleasure!
JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA Team

Comments below can no longer be edited.

12 Responses to IntelliJ IDEA 10.0.3 Update Available

1. null says:

April 5, 2011

List of changes link is not working.

2. Tareq says:

April 5, 2011

Hi,

I’m not entirely sure if this is related to the update, but since I updated I’m getting a “List of plugins was not loaded: The reference to entity “id” must end with the ‘;’ delimiter.” error message on the plugin page every time.

3. Vitaly says:

April 5, 2011

I have a lot of conflicts during update.
    All of them are “Access denied” and there is only IGNORE solution..
    Please advice how to proceed with update.
    Thanks

4. Eugene Toporov says:

April 5, 2011

@Tareq: Thanks for reporting. Should be fixed now.

5. Tareq says:

April 5, 2011

Yes, it is 🙂 Thanks!

6. FractalizeR says:

April 7, 2011

If you are under Windows 7 or Vista, you will have to run IDEA as Administrator. If you don’t, IDEA downloads patch, restarts and nothing happens. Version is still 10.0.2. And even so Java complains about inability to access idea64.exe file.

7. Vitaly says:

April 8, 2011

@FractalizeR: Sorry, I forgot to mention than I am under Mac OS.
    My account has administrator rights.
    “Fix directories permissions” in the disk management didn’t help..

8. Stein says:

May 4, 2011

When updating to 10.0.3 (from 10.0.2) on Windows 7, I left a unit test file open. After the update, opening Intelij the file opened but were not recognized as a test file and won’t run. Anyone knows how to help? Thanks.

9. Ravi Wallau says:

December 5, 2011

Always getting ACCESS_DENIED when trying to upgrade idea64 (I have a 64 bit computer), no matter what I do. I have admin rights on my computer and I am not running in admin approval mode. It is now saying the patch has been applied but it hasn’t, as the version displayed on IntelliJ is still 10.5.2.

10. Mark says:

December 27, 2011

I’m having the same issue that Ravi Wallau is having. Is there any solution for this?

11. yole says:

December 27, 2011

Mark, Ravi,
    Please download and install the full installer for IntelliJ IDEA 10.5.4:

12. Ed says:

February 9, 2012

Still doesn’t work on mac os x when going from 11.0.1 to 11.0.2. Running as an account that can go to admin privs.