IntelliJ IDEA 15 Preview is Available!
Every week since the very opening of IntelliJ IDEA 15 EAP we’ve been teasing you with sneak peeks of the new features. Huge thanks to everyone who contributed either by sharing their feedback or sending us bug reports. Now most of the work is done, and we’re happy to announce the IntelliJ IDEA 15 public preview! You’re very welcome to download it and give a try to all its bells and whistles right away.
The notable new features of this preview include:
- Easier debugging of lambda expressions
- Inspection that spots code duplicates on the fly
- Find in Path with instant preview
- The Expression Type action for Java and Groovy (shows inferred type of any expression)
- Run configurations enhancements (status indicators and gutter icons)
- UI adjustments for color deficiency
- HiDPI support improvements
- Spring 4.2 and Hibernate 5.0 support
- Groovy Builder AST transformation
- Improved ReactJS
- TypeScript 1.6
- Updated database tools
And the last, but not least is built-in Kotlin M14 plugin.
Of course, the complete list of changes is much longer, so everyone will find something new to enjoy. More information can be found on the official preview page, from which you can also download the latest build, try it, and share your feedback with us, so that we could make the final release even better!
We also invite you to join a Live Webinar: IntelliJ IDEA 15 Preview on October, 7th. In this webinar you will get an overview of the features already available in the preview.
Develop with Pleasure!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!