Releases

IntelliJ IDEA 15.0.5 Update is Out

If you want to stick a little more with IntelliJ IDEA 15, consider upgrading to 15.0.5, which update includes several important bugfixes.

You can update from the IDE, by clicking Check for Updates (make sure you’ve set the update channel to Milestones Releases, though, or you’ll get IntelliJ IDEA 2016.1 instead):

v15_0_5

Or, you can do that the good old way: download an installer from here, and open it on your machine.

The JetBrains Team
The Drive to Develop

Comments below can no longer be edited.

11 Responses to IntelliJ IDEA 15.0.5 Update is Out

1. Avatar

yuri says:

March 24, 2016

from 15.0.3 i just see version 16.0.1

2. Avatar

jtonic says:

March 24, 2016

I got the following error in the event log after the update.
    20:21:36 Plugin Error
    Problems found loading plugins:
    Following plugins are incompatible with current IDE build: LiveEdit

Eric says:

March 26, 2016

I’m getting the same problem. The suggestion to upgrade to 2016.1 is not a feasible solution for me at this time.

3. Avatar

Vladimir Krivosheev says:

March 25, 2016

Please consider to use 2016.1.

4. Avatar

Peter says:

April 3, 2016

Tried it.
    Totally useless update for me if live-edit is not working.

5. Avatar

Michal Janda says:

April 5, 2016

I updated to 15.0.5 (v.16 is not possible for me currently). After update there is broken auto indenting in JS and PHP e.g. when i write if statement, then i open brackets and push enter, then it is wrongly indent next line. In java it is working.

6. Avatar

John says:

April 6, 2016

My system is window10. When I use the Import Database Schema, there is only one line for chooosing in Database Schema Mapping. Is it a bug? When I have many tables in the database, oh, that’s a nightmare for choosing the one I need, becasue there is no scrallbar in the right. How to fix it?

Andrey Cheptsov says:

April 6, 2016

Could you please provide a screenshot? Otherwise it’s not clear where the problem is.

John says:

April 9, 2016

screenshot? I don’t know how to upload a picture here!

7. Avatar

Kamil says:

April 18, 2016

After installing this update, some of the plugins (lombok, for example) disappeared.
    – Re-installation from repository is not possible due to “connect timed out” error.
    – Re-installation from downloaded ZIP is not possible due to “Plugin is incompatible with this installation”

As my project uses Lombok across the board, I’m unable to compile it any more… ;//

Very disappointed!