IntelliJ IDEA 2016.2.5 Update is Available

We’ve just released IntelliJ IDEA 2016.2.5. In addition to bugfixes, it brings the support for macOS Sierra.

As usual, you can get this update either from our website, or via the Check for Updates command right your current IntelliJ IDEA installation, or you could try an alternative and use JetBrains Toolbox App, which has recently been made available as RC.

This brand new way has the advantage that you can use it to manage any of JetBrains IDE you have installed, not just IntelliJ IDEA, from a simple desktop tool.

Develop with Pleasure!

About Andrey Cheptsov

Part-time dreamer. JVM/JavaScript geek. IntelliJIDEA Marketing Manager at JetBrains.
This entry was posted in Releases and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to IntelliJ IDEA 2016.2.5 Update is Available

1. Pingback: Android Dev Подкаст. Выпуск 19. Безопасность в Android. Часть вторая — Подкасты Android Dev

2. Dino Fancellu says:

And it still doesn’t work, just like previous update.

CRC check problem

3. Manoj Khanna says:

Failed to download patch file:
    Cannot download ‘http://download.jetbrains.com/idea/IC-162.2032.8-162.2228.15-patch-win.jar’: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure

4. The new version is not usable as long as the artifact is missing dependencies when creating exploded war from modules

5. Evan says:

My idea which version is 16.2.5 always no response on mac OS sierra,what’s the problem?

6. Jonathan Lowenstern says:

I have an strange issue when I run my Grails project and Chrome is launched I have problems with chrome some tabs have black squares and others are totally white, if a close Chrome and reopen it works normal, but every time a run my project happens the same issue… I starts to happen since I updated to macOS Sierra…

7. Lance E Sloan says:

I’ve noticed that when I control-click on list items (lists of files, list of actions in keymaps preferences, etc.), the contextual menu appears, then the list below it scrolls up one item, and the option I choose from the menu is applied to the list item below the one I intended.

8. coder694 says:

Have you imported required site certificate in the JRE/JDK you are using? Certificates should present inside jre/lib/cacert inorder to work with ssl based urls properly. For me that was the issue.