IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.1 EAP is Out!
Even though IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3 was released just yesterday, today we’re already opening up the chance to get going with the new EAP- IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.1. You’re more then welcome to give this first EAP build a try.
First of all, this build has the ability to install and deploy the IDE on Windows in silent mode. Now the silent installation of IntelliJ IDEA let you install multiple users instead of just one. Another significant improvement in this area is the ability to manage the installation options through a silent.config file.
IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.1 EAP build fixes dozens of major and critical bugs:
- Now, deleting an unloaded module behaves the same way as deleting a loaded module (deleting the unload module removed the metadata from the project configuration, but not the directory) IDEA-182200.
- The History tab (VCS |Git | Show History) shows the full history of a moved file. IDEA-123397
- Clearing the output directory slowed down the total build time IDEA-182478
- The IDE displayed a The modules below are not imported from Gradle alert after a reimport IDEA-181100
- Fix for the endless exceptions and UI freezes after removing a JAR directory root from a project library IDEA-182159.
See the release notes for the full list of improvements.
Please use our bug tracker to report any issues you encounter.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 EAP 2: All-in-One Diff Viewer, Run to Cursor Inlay Option, And MoreEarly Access Program
The second EAP build for IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 is now available. It introduces enhancements designed to streamline code reviews, simplify the debugging workflow, and accelerate the startup process for both Maven and Gradle projects.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 EAP Is Open!
The IntelliJ IDEA 2023.3 Early Access Program kicks off today! Read this blog post to explore the new features you can test in the first EAP build.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Release Candidate Is Out
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Release Candidate is now available! You can get the latest build from our website, through the free Toolbox App, or via snaps for Ubuntu. To use this build, you need to have an active subscription to IntelliJ IDEA Ultimate. Please note that AI Assistant, which was p…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Goes Beta!
The Beta version of IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 is now available! You can get the latest build from our website, through the free Toolbox App, or via snaps for Ubuntu. This build comes with all of the notable changes that were introduced throughout the Early Access Program and covered in our previou…