IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.1 EAP is Out!
Even though IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3 was released just yesterday, today we’re already opening up the chance to get going with the new EAP- IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.1. You’re more then welcome to give this first EAP build a try.
First of all, this build has the ability to install and deploy the IDE on Windows in silent mode. Now the silent installation of IntelliJ IDEA let you install multiple users instead of just one. Another significant improvement in this area is the ability to manage the installation options through a silent.config file.
IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.1 EAP build fixes dozens of major and critical bugs:
- Now, deleting an unloaded module behaves the same way as deleting a loaded module (deleting the unload module removed the metadata from the project configuration, but not the directory) IDEA-182200.
- The History tab (VCS |Git | Show History) shows the full history of a moved file. IDEA-123397
- Clearing the output directory slowed down the total build time IDEA-182478
- The IDE displayed a The modules below are not imported from Gradle alert after a reimport IDEA-181100
- Fix for the endless exceptions and UI freezes after removing a JAR directory root from a project library IDEA-182159.
See the release notes for the full list of improvements.
Please use our bug tracker to report any issues you encounter.