IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.3 is released
Today we’ve released IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3.3, the third bug-fix update for the recently released IntelliJ IDEA 2017.3. Download the new version from our website or get the update using Toolbox App.
This update includes a lot of fixes and improvements. Check out the release notes to see the full list of issues fixed with this update. In this blog post, we’re just going to mention quickly the most notable ones.
- The Tool Window docking issue has been fixed: IDEA-149061.
- The Gradle import is performed in the background: IDEA-180044, IDEA-183647, IDEA-179200.
- The ability to pause the terminal output: IDEA-140061.
- Now the IDE correctly resolves the dependency with the “bundle” type: IDEA-117578.
- Fixed an issue which caused the loss of all run configurations: IDEA-182966.
- Now the Flatten Modules option is also available from the Project Tool Window: IDEA-183022.
- Now, after selecting a branch, the Merge from… action invokes the Select Merge Variant dialog: IDEA-182963.
Also, a new 1.8.0_152-release-1024-b11 JDK version for x86_64 fixes the following bugs:
- Low-resolution application icon loading on Windows with HiDPI displays JRE-580.
- Crash of the 32-bit version on Windows JRE-590.
Enhancement in the REST Client, a new auto-formatting of request results feature has been implemented. Now the IDE can analyze Content-Type and formats the response accordingly.
As always, your feedback is very much appreciated, please report all found issues to our issue tracker without hesitation.
If you want to receive our latest news, follow us on Twitter.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!