IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1.2 is released!
We are continuing to polish the recently released IntelliJ IDEA 2018.1, based on your feedback. This update brings several important fixes to the one the main features introduced with the recent release – partial Git commits:
- Fix for wrong diff preview for the partial Git commit: IDEA-188650.
- The IDE supports the partial Git commit feature with old Git versions (1.x): IDEA-188681.
- The ability to deselect files with the line-ending changes in the Commit Changes dialog: IDEA-189369.
Several improvements have been made for Spring Boot support in IntelliJ IDEA:
- Access HTTP request mappings from the editor via the new REST client doesn’t require a configured web facet: IDEA-189086.
- The IDE now supports several new Spring Boot annotations: @ConditionalOnManagementPort, @ConditionalOnEnabledInfoContributor, @ConditionalOnEnabledHealthIndicator.
- The IDE finds @ConfigurationProperties bean properties usages in the dependent modules.
This update also fixes several important issues such as:
- Fix for the high memory consumption of Git indexing for shallow clones: IDEA-178016.
- Fix for the extremely wide, not-resizable Commit Changes dialog in case of a long error message: IDEA-141136.
- The Commit Changes dialog doesn’t automatically scroll back and forth while clicking: IDEA-188502.
- The debugger now evaluates complex expressions with JDK 9.
- The stream debugger now works with JDK 9.
We’ve also updated JDK to the 1.8.0_152-release-1136-b29 version. You’ll find the following important fixes:
- Performance has been improved for Version Control Log scrolling: JRE-690
- Horizontal grey lines in every window in IntelliJ IDEA were eliminated: JRE-711
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…