IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.1 Update Available
If you haven’t yet updated your IntelliJ IDEA to v2018.2 (release a couple of weeks ago), there’s no excuse to wait any longer. Why? Because we’ve just released IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.1. This fresh update brings important bugfixes and improves performance in a number of areas.
Here’s a quick list of the most important changes:
- Fixed poor performance of VCS repository detection (related to symlinks)
- Fixed broken Android Profiler
- Fixed poor performance experienced when working with Spring projects
- Added support for Java 9‘s –upgrade-module-path option
- Improved support for Groovy 3 syntax
- Updated bundled TypeScript to v3
- Minor Spring Boot and Spring Integration bugfixes
- And many more — please see the release notes…
Would you like to manage your IDE updates and projects easier? Make sure to try Toolbox App. This tiny tray application will help you keep all JetBrains IDEs and your projects in one place.
P.S.: Have any feedback or found a bug or a performance issue. Please report it to our issue tracker. This will help make the IDE better!
The JetBrains Team
“The Drive to Develop”