IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.3 is here!
This minor update comes with various bug-fixes and some improvements worth noting too:
- Ability to open HTML files in Edge using the Open in Browser action.
- Fixed IntelliJ IDEA freezes.
- Git: The built-in SSH doesn’t fail when Git protocol version 2 is enabled.
- Fixed regressions in Mercurial support.
- Docker: the IDE now validates Command line options and reports unknown options.
- Docker: volume mounting now works on Windows using Linux containers.
- Minor Gradle bug-fixes.
By the way, stay tuned for the start of the Early Access Program for IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3. It’s just around the corner!