IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.3 is here!
IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.3 is now released! Download the third bug-fix update for v2018.2 from our website or install it with ToolBox App.
This minor update comes with various bug-fixes and some improvements worth noting too:
- Ability to open HTML files in Edge using the Open in Browser action.
- Fixed IntelliJ IDEA freezes.
- Git: The built-in SSH doesn’t fail when Git protocol version 2 is enabled.
- Fixed regressions in Mercurial support.
- Docker: the IDE now validates Command line options and reports unknown options.
- Docker: volume mounting now works on Windows using Linux containers.
- Minor Gradle bug-fixes.
For more improvements and the full list of fixes, check out our release notes. Remember to report any issues you encounter!
By the way, stay tuned for the start of the Early Access Program for IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3. It’s just around the corner!
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!