A new bug-fix update, IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3.3, is here! We recommend that you update your IDE to this latest version as it has some changes worth getting.
As you may already know, the Raw String Literals (JEP 326) feature has been withdrawn from JDK 12, which is why we’ve changed the way it is supported in IntelliJ IDEA. Existing Java 12 projects will be automatically migrated to the latest released version of Java, Java 11. If you’d like to still have support for Raw String Literals inside the IDE, set the project language level to ‘X- Experimental features’.
Among other important changes that this update has to offer:
- The bundled Kotlin plugin was updated to v1.3.11!
- The IDE now works correctly with Maven 3.6.0: IDEA-201282.
- Various bug-fixes for Groovy: IDEA-203850, IDEA-203569, IDEA-203767, IDEA-201294.
- Performance improvements for the Thymeleaf plugin: IDEA-202588.
- The commit message is no longer lost after canceling a commit if the task server is configured with the “Add commit message” option enabled: IDEA-173186.
- Fixed the regression so that now the rerun action for the JavaEE server run configuration also leads to the
- Fixed the regression that was causing the SVN Commit dialog to hang for a long time before showing up: IDEA-202942.
- Fixed the regression so that now the IDE will fetch all remotes: IDEA-201193.
See the release notes for the full list of the addressed issues. If you encounter any issues, please report them to our issue tracker!