IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3.2 is released!
We’ve just finished putting together a new minor update for you! IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3.2 is here with several major changes:
- Fixed the issue with the IDE freezes when searching in Hebrew: IDEA-199367.
- Fixed the regression that causes builds to fail if the paths contain symlinks: IDEA-202775
- Fixed the issue that causes a project update over SSH to fail if there are lots of repositories: IDEA-203005.
- The library index now updates when JAR files are replaced: IDEA-187185.
- Fix for an issue with the Gradle test runner: IDEA-203517.
- Several fixes for the Quick Documentation popup: IDEA-203713, IDEA-198297.
- Fixed the issue causing the IDE to not finish scanning files for index: IDEA-202979.
- Fixed the regression that caused the autocompletion list to move: IDEA-201036.
We’ve also updated the bundled JBR version to v1.8.0_152-release-1343-b26, and with this new version we’ve been able to fix several important issues:
- Fixed a regression to make it possible to enter backslash with Japanese keyboard: JRE-1057.
- Fixed the issue with redundant files remaining after running a fast test process: JRE-1061.
For the full list of changes please refer to the IDE and JBR release notes. To download the edition of your choice, please visit our website or use Toolbox App.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!