IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3.2 is released!
We’ve just finished putting together a new minor update for you! IntelliJ IDEA 2018.3.2 is here with several major changes:
- Fixed the issue with the IDE freezes when searching in Hebrew: IDEA-199367.
- Fixed the regression that causes builds to fail if the paths contain symlinks: IDEA-202775
- Fixed the issue that causes a project update over SSH to fail if there are lots of repositories: IDEA-203005.
- The library index now updates when JAR files are replaced: IDEA-187185.
- Fix for an issue with the Gradle test runner: IDEA-203517.
- Several fixes for the Quick Documentation popup: IDEA-203713, IDEA-198297.
- Fixed the issue causing the IDE to not finish scanning files for index: IDEA-202979.
- Fixed the regression that caused the autocompletion list to move: IDEA-201036.
We’ve also updated the bundled JBR version to v1.8.0_152-release-1343-b26, and with this new version we’ve been able to fix several important issues:
- Fixed a regression to make it possible to enter backslash with Japanese keyboard: JRE-1057.
- Fixed the issue with redundant files remaining after running a fast test process: JRE-1061.