This update comes with a bunch of notable fixes:
- Fixed several major Gradle issues: IDEA-210487, IDEA-209560, IDEA-178417.
- The “Open Recent” menu can now display the path to a project: IDEA-168223.
- The terminal tabs can now be reordered with Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right on Windows / Linux, and cmd+Shift+Left/Right on macOS: IDEA-202809.
- It’s now possible to build a Groovy project using the Groovy-Eclipse compiler: IDEA-207921.
- The Recent Locations popup now opens all the selected locations: IDEA-209286
- The Run Anything popup shows the correct list of Maven goals: IDEA-199283, and shows correct suggestions on the first run: IDEA-210716.
We’ve also updated JBR 11 to v11.0.2+9-b159.56:
- Fixed incorrect font on v2019.1 on Ubuntu: JBR-1314.
- Force IDE-managed HiDPI on Linux for fractional scales: JBR-1365.
- Support for LCD text on macOS: JBR-1395.
- The font rendering on macOS is restored and it’s now the same as it was in v2018.3.3: JBR-1174.
- Double quote doesn’t add a special character on macOS anymore: JBR-1311.
Check out the IDE release notes for the list of fixes.