IntelliJ IDEA 2019.1.2 is here!
This update comes with a bunch of notable fixes:
- Fixed several major Gradle issues: IDEA-210487, IDEA-209560, IDEA-178417.
- The “Open Recent” menu can now display the path to a project: IDEA-168223.
- The terminal tabs can now be reordered with Ctrl+Shift+Left/Right on Windows / Linux, and cmd+Shift+Left/Right on macOS: IDEA-202809.
- It’s now possible to build a Groovy project using the Groovy-Eclipse compiler: IDEA-207921.
- The Recent Locations popup now opens all the selected locations: IDEA-209286
- The Run Anything popup shows the correct list of Maven goals: IDEA-199283, and shows correct suggestions on the first run: IDEA-210716.
We’ve also updated JBR 11 to v11.0.2+9-b159.56:
- Fixed incorrect font on v2019.1 on Ubuntu: JBR-1314.
- Force IDE-managed HiDPI on Linux for fractional scales: JBR-1365.
- Support for LCD text on macOS: JBR-1395.
- The font rendering on macOS is restored and it’s now the same as it was in v2018.3.3: JBR-1174.
- Double quote doesn’t add a special character on macOS anymore: JBR-1311.
Check out the IDE release notes for the list of fixes.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.1 Is Out!
We’ve just released the first bug-fix update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or via snaps, if you’re using Ubuntu. You can also download it directly from our website. Here is the list of the most notable improvements and fixes inclu…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 Is Out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 has arrived! Explore the exciting new features and improvements this release has to offer.
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1.5 Is Out!
We’ve just released one more bug-fix update for v2023.1.You can download the latest build from our website, via the Toolbox App, or by using an Ubuntu snap package. The new version includes the following improvements: For more details, please refer to the release notes. If you…