IntelliJ IDEA 2019.1.4 is released!
It’s been a while since we’ve released a bug-fix update for IntelliJ IDEA 2019.1, but today we are going to change all that and publish one – IntelliJ IDEA 2019.1.4.
This new minor update for v2019.1 has lots of fixes, you’ll find various bug-fixes, performance improvements, fixed regressions, and more.
Here is a list of the most notables changes:
- The IDE doesn’t lose the scope focus after escaping the “Find in Path…” dialog: IDEA-215107.
- The extract method shortcut doesn’t enter the µ symbol in the method name field anymore: IDEA-187355.
- The issue that prevented typing in the detached editor on macOS is fixed: IDEA-189984.
- The alphabetical sorting in the File Structure popup now remains after closing: IDEA-125108.
- Fixed regression: it’s now possible to paste a value containing an equals sign in the environment variables: IDEA-210897.
- IDEA-206657 Compound Run Configuration triggers “Run” but not “Debug”
- The disabled Groovy plugin doesn’t affect the Gradle functionality anymore: IDEA-198173.
- Fixed the Hot swap issue: IDEA-210338.
- The Paste From History action doesn’t append a paste history number to the pasted content anymore: IDEA-203286.
- Fixed performance issues: IDEA-216453, IDEA-211672, IDEA-216728, WEB-39808.
We have also updated both JetBrains Runtime 8 and JetBrains Runtime 11.
JBR 8 was updated to v1.8.0_212-release-1586-b4.
JBR 11 was updated to v11.0.2+9-b159.64:
- We’ve fixed a critical issue with the context menu in the diagram popup: JBR-1255.
- We’ve restored the work of the Find Action shortcut on macOS: JBR-1135.
- The issue with the focuses of multiple child windows was fixed: JBR-1362.
- Fixed the issue that causes the inability to type an opening square bracket or brace with a Spanish-ISO keyboard on macOS JBR-1421.
- Fixed the issue with disabled menu items: JBR-1541.
Check out the IDE release notes for the full list of fixes.
As usual, we’re looking forward to your feedback and bug reports in our issue tracker.