IntelliJ IDEA 2019.1.4 is released!
It’s been a while since we’ve released a bug-fix update for IntelliJ IDEA 2019.1, but today we are going to change all that and publish one – IntelliJ IDEA 2019.1.4.
This new minor update for v2019.1 has lots of fixes, you’ll find various bug-fixes, performance improvements, fixed regressions, and more.
Here is a list of the most notables changes:
- The IDE doesn’t lose the scope focus after escaping the “Find in Path…” dialog: IDEA-215107.
- The extract method shortcut doesn’t enter the µ symbol in the method name field anymore: IDEA-187355.
- The issue that prevented typing in the detached editor on macOS is fixed: IDEA-189984.
- The alphabetical sorting in the File Structure popup now remains after closing: IDEA-125108.
- Fixed regression: it’s now possible to paste a value containing an equals sign in the environment variables: IDEA-210897.
- IDEA-206657 Compound Run Configuration triggers “Run” but not “Debug”
- The disabled Groovy plugin doesn’t affect the Gradle functionality anymore: IDEA-198173.
- Fixed the Hot swap issue: IDEA-210338.
- The Paste From History action doesn’t append a paste history number to the pasted content anymore: IDEA-203286.
- Fixed performance issues: IDEA-216453, IDEA-211672, IDEA-216728, WEB-39808.
We have also updated both JetBrains Runtime 8 and JetBrains Runtime 11.
JBR 8 was updated to v1.8.0_212-release-1586-b4.
JBR 11 was updated to v11.0.2+9-b159.64:
- We’ve fixed a critical issue with the context menu in the diagram popup: JBR-1255.
- We’ve restored the work of the Find Action shortcut on macOS: JBR-1135.
- The issue with the focuses of multiple child windows was fixed: JBR-1362.
- Fixed the issue that causes the inability to type an opening square bracket or brace with a Spanish-ISO keyboard on macOS JBR-1421.
- Fixed the issue with disabled menu items: JBR-1541.
Check out the IDE release notes for the full list of fixes.
As usual, we’re looking forward to your feedback and bug reports in our issue tracker.
Subscribe to Blog updates
Thanks, we've got you!
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.5 Is Out!
The IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.5 bug-fix update is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. This update brings the following important fix: Pl…
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.4 Is Out!
We’ve just released another update for v2023.2. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or by using snaps if you are a Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. This version brings the following refinements: …
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.3 Is Out!
The new bug-fix update for IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2 is now available! You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. You can also download it from our website. Below are the most notable fixes in the new version: …
IntelliJ IDEA 2023.2.2 Is Out!
Our second bug-fix release for IntelliJ IDEA v2023.2 is now available. You can update to this version from inside the IDE, using the Toolbox App, or using snaps if you are an Ubuntu user. Also, you can download it from our website. Here is the list of the most important fixes t…