IntelliJ IDEA 2019.2.4 is out!
IntelliJ IDEA 2019.2.4, an important bug-fix update is now available!
This minor release adds the option to choose how a compiler will treat a dedicated annotation processor path: as an ordinary classpath or as a module-path containing annotation processor classes packaged into JPMS-aware jars. For the module-path option, go to File | Settings | Build, Execution, Deployment | Compiler | Annotation Processors, specify the processor path, and select Use
--processor-module-path compiler option (for Java 9 and later):
Other important updates include:
- Improved “safe write” mode and the original file permissions are kept intact IDEA-152607.
- Fixed JavaFX Scene Builder integration IDEA-209562.
- Fixed debugging issues with Gradle parallel execution enabled IDEA-207748.
- Resolved the
jbr/bin/java Access Deniederror in IDE updates IDEA-215497.
JBR 11 was updated to 11.0.4+10-b304.77. Notable changes:
- Fixed opening projects on macOS Catalina JBR-1721.
- Fixed font rendering in text fields on macOS Catalina JBR-1863.