IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.1 Is Out
Today we’re following up on the recently released IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3 with a more polished IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.1, which is available for download.
Here’s a short list of the most notable changes this first bug-fix update has to offer:
- Focus is not lost when you close a tool window and the editor tabs are in Split mode: IDEA-227102.
- Focus is now returned to the editor after closing the Commit dialog: IDEA-227732.
- Fixed the regression with the IDE hanging when performing a Subversion action: IDEA-224516.
- Fixed a regression that prevented the Local Tomcat Service run configuration from waiting for a maven build to complete: IDEA-224676.
- Properties of IDE panels are now saved: IDEA-223706.
- The outputFilenameMapping property of maven-ear-plugin is now supported: IDEA-200439.
With this minor update, we have also updated both JetBrains Runtime 11 (default) and JetBrains Runtime 8 (optional).
JBR 11 (default) was updated to 11.0.5+10-b520.17 with the following changes included:
- JetBrains Runtime was rebased on top of OpenJDK 11.0.5.
- Fixed the issue that caused a significant delay when changing the button states: JBR-1967.
JBR 8 was updated to 1.8.0_232-release-1621-b6:
- JetBrains Runtime was rebased on top of OpenJDK 8u223.
We appreciate any feedback! Please don’t hesitate to report any issues you encounter to our issue tracker.