Our Reactive Spring Boot tutorial is finally complete! So our end-of-year gift to you is to wrap it all up into a single blog post, where you can easily find each of the tutorial steps, the code, and the full video of the original demo. Happy coding!
- Part 1 – A Kotlin REST Service
- Part 2 – A REST Client for Reactive Streams
- Part 3 – A JavaFX Spring Boot Application
- Part 4 – A JavaFX Line Chart
- Part 5 – Auto-configuration for Shared Beans
- Part 6 – Displaying Reactive Data
- Part 7 – Subscribing Multiple Consumers
- Part 8 – Kotlin RSocket Server
- Part 9 – Java RSocket Client
- Part 10 – Spring Profiles to Switch Clients
- All ten videos are available in a YouTube playlist.
Live Demo Video
If you’re really curious about particular ideas from the tutorial or where I did my research, check out the page on my personal blog where I track all the resources I used to create the tutorial and demo.