IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.2 is out!
Today we bring you the IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.2 bug-fix update, which includes several important fixes.
To download IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.2, visit our website, update your version using the ToolBox App or from inside the IDE, or use snaps if you are an Ubuntu user.
Here is the list of the most notable changes in this minor update:
- Fixed the disappearing Run/Debug and external tools icons, and custom menu items: IDEA-228450, IDEA-222803.
- The ‘Search for projects recursively’ option is now available for new projects under File | New Project Settings | Settings for New Projects | Build, Execution, Deployment | Build Tools | Maven | Importing: IDEA-222158.
- The Switcher now correctly navigates between files: IDEA-226761.
- The authentication script now works with Mercurial 5.2 and Python 3: IDEA-228035.
- Fixed the issue with scrolling in the Settings/Preferences dialog: IDEA-230387.
We’ve also updated JetBrains Runtime 11 to v11.0.5+10-b520.30 to fix the following issues:
- The external file chooser crash: JBR-1794.
- The freezes while typing in Go to Сlass, Search Everywhere dialogs on KDE: JBR-1680.
- The problem with launching IDE on Windows with Chinese system locale: JBR-1694.
- The issue with the background in native file chooser on macOS 10.13 and below:
That’s it for now. Go ahead update to IntelliJ IDEA 2019.3.2!